random_nexus: (Alice with guns)
What ungodly force of eiville could possible make it seem like a GOOD idea for someone to revv up a frikkin chainsaw at 7:00 on a frikkin SATURDAY?

SEVEN ACK EMMA!
SATURDAY!!
WTF???

If it wasn't for cramps and bloat, I'd've marched over there and pounded the man's head against the side of the tree he was trimming until I felt better or he was nice and quiet forever.  Preferably both.  It's a lucky thing for everyone that I don't know how to use a chainsaw, myself.  'Cause PMS knows no safeword, campers.

Grrrr.

Someone send chocolate donuts or there's liable to be an 'incident'.

Date: 2009-04-25 10:01 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] serenaar.livejournal.com
Hi! Thanks for commenting on my [livejournal.com profile] crack_van post, glad you liked.

Sounds like you have the same er..."issues" as me when it comes to PMS. I just try not to give into the homicidal urges. It wasn't easy when my Mum gave up smoking though...

Have fun!

Date: 2009-04-26 12:48 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] random-nexus.livejournal.com
ext_24392: (Dark Fae Girl)
You're VERY welcome! Love your work!

Yeah. I'm coating my brain in chocolate, seems to soothe the killing frenzy a bit. Oh, gawdz, giving up smoking is ridiculously hard for many. I never had the habit, but I've known many who have. *shudder*

ty ty :)

Date: 2009-04-25 10:11 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] storyfan.livejournal.com
I'm not sure I could have stopped myself. Here's a donut.

Date: 2009-04-26 12:49 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] random-nexus.livejournal.com
ext_24392: (Groove Thang)
It was a near thing.
Woot!
OM NOM NOM! *crumbs flying like cookie monster-borne shrapnel*

Date: 2009-04-25 11:00 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chaoticchaos13.livejournal.com
*offers a chocolate donut*

Please, please do be careful. Only kill at night, so no one can see you. And don't use trees, you'll get splinters.

Date: 2009-04-26 12:51 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] random-nexus.livejournal.com
ext_24392: (Lips w/ Fangs)
*NOMs donut* Fnxmmfhmfmmffpll! (thanks very much, yer a pal!)

Very wise words. *nods sagely, wiping crumbs off of clothing* I may be able to bide my time. Maybe I'll figure out the chainsaw thing in the meantime. No splinters. heh.

December 2022

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
181920 21222324
25262728293031

Tags

Style Credit