Title: Good Morning, Go Back To Sleep
Rating: PG-13
Fandom: Sherlock Holmes – Canon AU
Characters/Pairings: Sherlock Holmes/John Watson/Mary Watson
Word Count: 100
Disclaimer: ACD's Sherlock Holmes stories are public domain, but I mean no disrespect or illegality in my use of them as source material.
Spoilers: Not even.
Warnings: Implied polyamory, Implied M/F/M threesome.
Original Prompt: The Merry Month of May Drabbles – Week Three prompts at Watson's Woes on Dreamwidth, the third of which is 'Good morning, Good morning, Good morning. Watson wakes up with at least two other people. [your poly prompt]'.
Summary: Watson wakes up, most definitely not alone.
Author's Notes: This one popped into my head as soon as I saw the prompt, but I had to write the others before I got to this one. Still very frustrating to only have 100 words to work with, but I hope some of you like it, anyway.
Movement of the bed brought Watson to the surface of sleep, the shifting of covers pulling him past it to consciousness. He made an enquiring sound.
“Ssh, darling, go back to sleep,” Mary murmured, kissing his left cheek.
“…time is it?” rumbled Holmes, somewhere near Watson’s right shoulder.
“Doesn’t matter,” replied Mary before Watson had even pried his eyelids open. “We’re on holiday.”
“Still? Hmf.” Holmes then nuzzled into the curve where Watson’s neck met his shoulder. Moments later he was breathing deeply again, even as Mary cuddled in on Watson’s other side and all was cosily still once more.
.
Rating: PG-13
Fandom: Sherlock Holmes – Canon AU
Characters/Pairings: Sherlock Holmes/John Watson/Mary Watson
Word Count: 100
Disclaimer: ACD's Sherlock Holmes stories are public domain, but I mean no disrespect or illegality in my use of them as source material.
Spoilers: Not even.
Warnings: Implied polyamory, Implied M/F/M threesome.
Original Prompt: The Merry Month of May Drabbles – Week Three prompts at Watson's Woes on Dreamwidth, the third of which is 'Good morning, Good morning, Good morning. Watson wakes up with at least two other people. [your poly prompt]'.
Summary: Watson wakes up, most definitely not alone.
Author's Notes: This one popped into my head as soon as I saw the prompt, but I had to write the others before I got to this one. Still very frustrating to only have 100 words to work with, but I hope some of you like it, anyway.
Movement of the bed brought Watson to the surface of sleep, the shifting of covers pulling him past it to consciousness. He made an enquiring sound.
“Ssh, darling, go back to sleep,” Mary murmured, kissing his left cheek.
“…time is it?” rumbled Holmes, somewhere near Watson’s right shoulder.
“Doesn’t matter,” replied Mary before Watson had even pried his eyelids open. “We’re on holiday.”
“Still? Hmf.” Holmes then nuzzled into the curve where Watson’s neck met his shoulder. Moments later he was breathing deeply again, even as Mary cuddled in on Watson’s other side and all was cosily still once more.
.
